Thursday, November 11, 2010

October 10,2010

Cheech and Chong - Dave; Earache in my eye
Del Shanon - Hats off to Larry
Dinosour Jr. - Show me the way
Black Keys - Breaks
Traffic - Paper Sun
Turtles - It aint me babe
Little Richard - Money Honey
Stray Cats - Look at that Cadillac
The Meters - Here comes the meter man
Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop
Desmond Dekker - Intensify
Jimmy Cliff - The Harder they come
Clash - Wrong Em'Boyo
Sleepy John Estes - Drop Down Mama
Otis Span - One more mile to go
Robert Johnson - Traveling Riverside blues
Kinks - where have all the good times gone
The Ventures - Tequilla
Taj Mahal - She caught the katy and left me a mule to ride
Sam and Dave - Hip Hugger
Bar-Kays - Soulfinger
Johnny Cash - I won't back down
The Supremes - Love is like an itching at my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment