Thursday, November 11, 2010

October 17,2010

This was the first show I started making play lists for.

Cheech and Chong - Dave; Earache in my eye
Led Zeppelin - Lemon Song
Dictators - Two Tub Man
Muddy waters - trouble no more
Bo Diddly - Hey bo diddly
Ramones - I don't want to go down to the basement
Howlin' Wolf - A message to the young
The Stooges - Loose
John Mayal and the blues breakers w/clapton - Steppin Out
The Kinks - Last of the steam powered trains
Alvin Lee - I'm going home (live) [I think it was alvin lee solo, not with 10yrs after]
Chuck Berry - School Days
Black Sabbath - Wicked World
Sex Pistols - Seventeen
Angry Samoans - My oldman's a fatso
Aretha Frankin (with Duane Allman on guitar) - The Weight
Billy Boy on Poison - Dirty Bomb
Flat Duo Jets - Theme for Dick Fontane
Otis Redding/Carla Thomas - Tramp
Black Keys - Brooklyn Bound

Then my apprentice took over for the last 15 minutes. Thats gunna happen from now on

No comments:

Post a Comment