Thursday, November 11, 2010

October 3,2010

My second show as a DJ. The first show I lost the playlist to, my apologies. Stevie Ray Vaughn's Birthday.

Cheech and Chong - Dave; Earache in My Eye
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Rude Mood
Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Booly
Hot Tuna - Sunrise Dance with the Devil
Mac Curtis - Baby lets play house
The Move - Wave your flag and stop the train
New York Dolls - Pills
Rolling Stones - country Honk
Iggy and the Stooges - Now I wanna be your dog
Sam Cooke - Cupid
Drifters - Up on the Roof
Same n Dave - Hold on I'm coming
Rascals - In the Midnight Hour
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Ooby Dooby
Kinks - underneath the neon sign
Jimi Hendrix experienced- Little Miss Strange
Cream - SWLBR
Nirvana - Where did you sleep last night
Muddy Waters - Got my Mojo workin'
Paul Revere and the Raiders - Let Me In
Santo and Johnny - Hop Scotch
Roddy Jackson - Moose on the Loose
Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler
Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Mystery Train
Descendents - Bikage

No comments:

Post a Comment